- If you have any questions regarding your reservation, please call toll-free at 1-877-669-2277 and a real live human being will answer when you call, I know crazy eh? (Please note: real live human beings are only available 7am-8pm Pacific Standard Time (Nov-Mar) and 7am-10pm Pacific Standard Time (Apr-Oct), seven days a week).
- Payment accepted by Visa, Mastercard, Cash* in Canadian or US currency. *For guests travelling on board our Hop On Hop Off tour, we do not accept cash as payment for the tour and/or attractions purchased through the Journey Ambassador
- We follow a 24 hour cancellation policy so if you need to cancel, be sure to cancel outside of the 24 hour window to receive a full refund.
- The Goods and Services Tax (5%) is included in all fares.
- Gratuities are not included in tour fares, are payable at your discretion, and are greatly appreciated.
- The child rate applies to persons 3 to 12 years of age.
- Pick-up Times: Landsea Tours & Adventures is proud to offer hotel specific pick-up times for all guided sightseeing tours. Please be at your hotel lobby at the time noted. Exact pickup time will vary depending on number and location of hotels. We will do our best to be prompt and we appreciate your patience. Alternatively, our Hop On, Hop Off Tour guests will be expected to meet their tour at any of our 15 stops around downtown Vancouver.
- If you're interested in doing any additional tours, our full complement of guided sightseeing tours include: Whistler & Shannon Falls Tour, Vancouver City Highlights Tours, Peak & Canyon Tour, Mountain Discovery Tour, Victoria & Butchart Gardens Tour, Sea to Sky Tour and our Vancouver Delights Tour.
Please note that the Shannon Falls stop is not guaranteed when partaking in this +Plus Option due to sudden weather and traffic changes. However, our tour guides will do their best to add the Shannon Falls stop when conditions allow for it.
In order to board your seaplane flight, the following is required:
ONE piece of government-issued photo ID
- Example: Passport, Driver’s License*, Provincial ID, Citizen Card, Permanent Resident Card. *Temporary Driver’s License can be used as photo ID even though there is no photo, but it is important to ensure the expiry date has not been surpassed.
TWO pieces of government-issued ID without a photograph, one must have passenger’s name, date of birth and gender.
- Example: Birth certificate, Social Insurance Number (SIN) card, Provincial Health card. NOTE: credit cards are NOT acceptable nor are anything else that is not issued by the government.